To maximize your reimbursement.
Why choose us, PBA, llc because we are proactive and become a partner in your practice. Our philosophy is to focus is to identify and to prevent potential problems before your claims are filed or at the time of service. By focusing on your practice daily, we minimize front desk, insurance and coding errors before they become a problem or cost to the practice. PBA is constantly training our staff and your staff to minimize errors and maximize reimbursement fast and efficiently.We utilize educational tools throughout the industry and, and keeping up with the ever changing HCFA rules and regulations, we are always on the lookout for ways to maximize your reimbursement.
Why choose us, because we can improve your cash flow, and give you peace of mind that your billing is being done promptly and correctly.Most of our physicians received 93-98% of their claim reimbursement within 30 days. We partner with your practice and assuring fast reimbursement. We don’t get paid until you get paid- Our owner personally tracks your payment history daily, weekly and monthly.
PBA is committed the highest level of customer service in all aspects of our business. You, your staff and your patients will all have the same courteous and professional billing representative handling all aspects of your billing. This ensures consistency and clarity in all of your interactions.
With billing in-house you face fixed billing costs regardless of productivity. When you outsource to PBA, you only pay us after you get paid.
Areas of Expertise
- Billing and Collections
- Aggressive collecting methods with insurance companies
- Maximum reimbursement for your services
- Excellent customer service for you and your patients
- Efficient exchange of information between you & PBA
Claims are submitted electronically
- Certified Professional Coders on staff
- Personal review of all claims submitted ( electronic is great- but a trained eye is better)
- PBA personally previews the submitted claims and monitors codes, rejections, denials daily
- PBA owner personally reviews your cash flow daily, weekly, and reviews with management monthly
- Patient statements are mailed as directed by practice directives.