CUSTOMIZED MEDICAL BILLING SERVICES FOR NEPHROLOGISTS
Did you know reimbursement for dialysis session supervision requires the attending physicians to be present during a procedure? Are you billing a 90935 instead of a 90937?
Nephrology medical billing is highly complex and requires dedicated resources to manage, understand and navigate ever-changing federal guidelines and insurance requirements. Inadequate and incorrect documentation often result in costly errors, denied or misadjuticated claims, and on occasion can expose a practice to RAC audits and legal proceedings. It is no surprise that the average nephrology practice has experienced a 9% reduction in reimbursement over the past five years.
Medical billing companies must be fully versed on the nuances of nephrology billing. From billing monthly maintenance for hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis to appending appropriate procedural modifiers, PGM will work with your practice to identify problem areas, and educate your practice on best-iniclass billing practices and procedures. Our team of certified medical coders and billing experts will manage all aspects of your practice’s billing to help ensure you receive proper compensation for services provided.
Comprehensive Nephrology Billing, Collections & Practice Management
- We offer comprehensive Nephrology billing services and collections.
- Initial evaluation of your practice and AR is included before we move forward.
- We make it easy to get started and we are serious about getting you paid!
- Our Certified Professional Coders will get you maximum reimbursement.
- Computer system and software designed specifically for Nephrologists.
- Patient input, statements and follow up
- Full electronic claims and AR management