At PBA, our philosophy is to focus on the identification and prevention of potential problems before your claims are filed. By focusing on continuing education, and keeping up with the ever changing HCFA rules and regulations, we are always on the lookout for ways to maximize your reimbursement. Our medical billing service focuses on capturing the money that is due you!
- Overview- Our staff coder works closely with your practice manager and the physicians. We want to capture every service you provide.
- Charge Entry- Our medical coder reviews every claim for the first 60 days, while we get familiar with your style
- Claim Submission- All claims are submitted within 24 hours.
- Payment Posting- PBA post all EOB’s and patient payments within 24 hours of their receipt.
- Patient Billing- PBA can create a customized statement arrangement within your system.
- A/R Follow-up- We call your patients and collect balances due
- Reports- Customized Reporting allowing you to plan for growth
- Collections- We work with the top collection company in Maryland, Virginia and DC.
Comprehensive Medical Billing, Collections & Practice Management
- We offer comprehensive medical billing services and collections.
- Initial evaluation of your practice and AR is included before we move forward.
- We make it easy to get started and we are serious about getting you paid!
- Our Certified Professional Coders will get you maximum reimbursement.
- Computer system and software designed specifically for specific industry.
- Patient input, statements and follow up
- Full electronic claims and AR management
PBA, LLC offers billing services for many specialties including:
- Emergency Medicine
- Mental Health
- Vascular Surgery
Don’t see your specialty? contact us.
For a no obligation practice assessment and Demonstration, contact us.