CUSTOMIZED MEDICAL BILLING SERVICES FOR DERMATOLOGISTS
Dermatology Medical Billing is vastly complex and requires a highly trained staff to help ensure accurate and timely reimbursement. From simple lesion removals to complex skin grafts, Dermatology Medical Billing faces unique challenges in the struggle to keep practice revenue flowing. From ensuring every allergen is counted to avoiding scratch and patch test underpayments, our core team of medical billing specialists is well-versed in ICD-9, CPT and HCPCS coding systems specific to dermatology, and have high proficiency in medical terminology, skin disease processes and pharmacology.
All our medical coders are certified by the AAPC (American Association of Professional Coders) and will work hand in hand with your practice to help identify problem areas such as the correct use of modifiers, and educate your practice on best-in-class billing practices and procedures. From elective cosmetic procedures to the sale of skin care products, PBA will manage all aspects of your dermatology practice’s billing to help ensure you receive proper compensation for services rendered.
Comprehensive Dermatology Billing, Collections & Practice Management
- We offer comprehensive dermatology billing services and collections.
- Initial evaluation of your practice and AR is included before we move forward.
- We make it easy to get started and we are serious about getting you paid!
- Our Certified Professional Coders will get you maximum reimbursement.
- Computer system and software designed specifically for dermatologists.
- Patient input, statements and follow up
- Full electronic claims and AR management
To learn more about our dermatology medical billing services, request a free demo or contact us for more information.