Anesthesiology billing differs from all other medical specialties – time unit calculations, anesthesia specific modifiers as well as concurrency and medical direction nuances frequently leave practices under qualified and understaffed to bill effectively. These complexities combined with declining payments, increasing patient responsibility and operational costs demand efficient and accurate Anesthesiology billing to maximize reimbursement.
For over 30 years, PBA has provided anesthesiologists, the industry of Anesthesiology and pain management practices medical billing solutions that maximize reimbursement, reduce costs and streamline practice operations. From simply billing the administration of a premedication or billing for an epidural injection to working to identify problem areas such as the correct use of modifier -25, PBA will educate your practice on best-in-class billing practices and procedures.
Our team of certified medical coders and billing experts will manage all aspects of your medical billing, including common documentation shortfalls such as time-based visits, which help to ensure your practice receives proper compensation for services provided.
Comprehensive Anesthesiology Billing, Collections & Practice Management
- We offer comprehensive Anesthesiology billing services and collections.
- Initial evaluation of your practice and AR is included before we move forward.
- We make it easy to get started and we are serious about getting you paid!
- Our Certified Professional Coders will get you maximum reimbursement.
- Computer system and software designed specifically for anesthesiologists.
- Patient input, statements and follow up
- Full electronic claims and AR management