Allergy & Immunology
Medical billing for Allergy, Immunology and ENT professionals is highly complex and requires trained professionals to help ensure accurate and timely reimbursement.
Among individual insurance companies, allergy testing and serum reimbursements are treated differently, requiring increased vigilance to billing and payment changes. If your practice accepts Medicare, there is a completely different set of rules governing serum billing and mistakes in the billing process can result in heavy fines from CMS.
PBA is well-versed in the nuances of allergy, immunology and ENT billing and we will work hand-in-hand with your practice to help identify problem areas such as the correct use of modifiers, handling serum caps, and differentiating the billing of build-up versus maintenance dosages. We will educate your practice on the latest billing processes and procedures. Our team of certified medical coders and medical billing experts will manage all aspects of your allergy, immunology or ENT practice to help ensure you receive proper compensation for services provided.
Comprehensive allergy & Immunology Billing, Collections & Practice Management
- We offer comprehensive Allergy & Immunology billing services and collections.
- Initial evaluation of your practice and AR is included before we move forward.
- We make it easy to get started and we are serious about getting you paid!
- Our Certified Professional Coders will get you maximum reimbursement.
- Patient input, statements and follow up
- Full electronic claims and AR management
To learn more about our allergy, immunology and ENT medical billing services, request a free demo or contact us for more information.